Lovely Sterling Silver earrings with Natural Rose Quartz stones that are ethically mined and sourced from India.
Each pair is plated with 14 Rose Gold and comes package in a jewellery pouch ready gift giving or for storage.
ROSE QUARTZ PROPERTIES
Rose Quartz is a rose pink variety of Quartz.
Rose Quartz Associations
- Chakras - Heart Chakra
- Zodiac - Taurus, Libra
- Planet - Venus
- Element - Earth, Water
- Vibration - Number 7
- Typical colours - rose pink
Healing with Rose Quartz
Self-love Mother love
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief. Rose Quartz dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes. It encourages self forgiveness and acceptance invoking self trust and self worth.
Rose Quartz strengthens and balances the physical heart and circulatory system, and releases impurities from body fluids. It hastens recovery, reduces high blood pressure, aids chest and lung problems, heals the kidneys and adrenals, and alleviates vertigo. A good energetic support for those with leukaemia. Rose Quartz has the power to increase fertility and to protect both mother and unborn foetus from miscarriage.
CARING FOR STERLING SILVER
Proper storage of sterling silver jewellery and gift items goes a long way toward preserving its shine and preventing the oxidation that can cause dullness and discolouration.
Below, we have compiled some quick tips for proper storage of fine silver jewellery:
- To prevent scratches, each piece should be stored individually in its own case, pouch, or compartment.
- Be sure store sterling silver in a dry, cool place. In hot climates, it should be kept in an air-conditioned room.
- Avoid keeping jewellery boxes in bathrooms, as the moist, warm air can compromise the brilliance of your sterling.
- For best results, keep your sterling silver jewellery in a case lined with tarnish-resistant material.
- If you are planning on storing a sterling silver piece for an extended period of time, try sealing it in an airtight bag (plastic works fine) to protect it from oxidation and humidity.