Lovely Sterling Silver earrings with Natural Rose Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Clear Crystal and Labradorite stones that are ethically mined and sourced from India.
Each pair is plated with 14 Rose Gold and comes package in a jewellery pouch ready gift giving or for storage.
Labradorite, also known as Spectrolite, is a Feldspar mineral. Labradorite in a white matrix is often called "Rainbow Moonstone".
- Chakras - Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
- Zodiac - Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
- Planet - Uranus
- Element - Water
- Vibration - Numbers 6 and 7
- Typical colours - Pale green, blue, colourless, grey-white: with iridescent blue or gold flashes
Healing with Labradorite
Promotes psychic abilities
Strengthens our will
A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. Excellent for strengthening intuition - promoting psychic abilities. Powerful in revealing the truth behind illusions, Labradorite banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. It stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas.
Labradorite treats disorders of the eyes and brain, stimulates mental acuity, and relieves anxiety and stress. It regulates metabolism, balances hormones and relieves menstrual tension. Labradorite treats colds, gout, and rheumatism, lowers blood pressure, and aids in digestion.
Caring for Sterling Silver
Proper storage of sterling silver jewellery and gift items goes a long way toward preserving its shine and preventing the oxidation that can cause dullness and discolouration.
Below, we have compiled some quick tips for proper storage of fine silver jewellery:
- To prevent scratches, each piece should be stored individually in its own case, pouch, or compartment.
- Be sure store sterling silver in a dry, cool place. In hot climates, it should be kept in an air-conditioned room.
- Avoid keeping jewellery boxes in bathrooms, as the moist, warm air can compromise the brilliance of your sterling.
- For best results, keep your sterling silver jewellery in a case lined with tarnish-resistant material.
- If you are planning on storing a sterling silver piece for an extended period of time, try sealing it in an airtight bag (plastic works fine) to protect it from oxidation and humidity.