'Warrior at Heart' Fancy Jasper Arrowhead Traditional Native American Indian Arrow Fish Shape Pendant - 18K Gold Plated With Black Cord - Natural Gemstone Necklace from India Gift Boxed (Crescent Moon)
Fish Symbolism: The Water Element connection gives Fish spirit the connotation of the subconscious, emotions, healing and purification. Water animals also have connections with purposeful movement and mindful independence, but for the rough currents that sometimes hinder a goal, just as they do in our lives. The Chinese often give Fish as gifts, particularly Koi, for weddings as a symbol of devotion and a happy marriage. They are also an emblem of fertility. In Buddhism, Fish is one of the 8 symbols for the enlightened Buddha (specifically a pair of golden fish). Finally among the Norse, Fish represent determination and flexibility.
NOTE: The colour of Fancy Jasper varies from a light brown to a dark chocolate brown, almost black. Please note the pictures are for illustration only and you may receive a pendant that is not represented on this listing as the stone varies in colour due to its nature.
Each necklace is handmade with love and care, from the hand-wrapped cord to the plating of the Arrowhead, making these pieces truly one of a kind. Each and every Arrowhead is unique, no two of them being alike.
- A striking Native American Crescent Moon / Double Horn shape Pendant hand cut from Fancy Jasper and electroplated with 18k gold. The pendant is handmade by artisans in India that pass their skills and trade through the generations. The gemstone is ethically sourced from the western hills of India and is genuine and natural. The necklace will be sent to you in a BellaMira gift box.
- The moon necklace is considered symbolic jewelry that has magical and sacred dimensions. It's also considered by European witch culture to be a dream gemstone. The necklace is believed to bring about pleasant and whimsical dreams. So much of the moon's culture is steeped in astrology. Wearing a cycle of the moon can let others know the values you apply to life.
- Fancy Jasper intensifies and lightens the feeling of well-being, helping one to lighten up and enjoy themselves more, yet in a subtle way. It can relieve fear, frustration and guilt, building an inner strength and confidence. It is a particularly good stone for bringing energies of wholeness and healing to an environment or situation.
- Some people wear moon cycles according to their meaning. Here is what the 8 phases mean: New Moon: New beginnings or a fresh start Crescent Moon: hopes and wishes First Quarter Moon: challenges and action Gibbous Moon: refinement and editing Full moon: signed and stamped Half Moon on a half moon necklace: Gratitude and enthusiasm Last Quarter Moon: Release and forgive Balsamic Moon: surrender and recuperate
- NOTE: The colour of Fancy Jasper varies from a light brown to a dark chocolate brown, almost black. Please note the pictures are for illustration only and you may receive a pendant that is not represented on this listing as the stone varies in colour due to its nature.